Monday, May 3, 2010

look, this isn't fun and games HANH!


Sensei tells me that he was trying his best or something but I was highly annoyed. This is the reason why I'm probably not going to using the replay channel so much for team battles because all the fights get separated and it's a pain for me to save all of them and capture it.

At any rate, This guy stayed for a little bit actually. This might have been the third team run and he beat us the first two times. I was testing out Adon the previous times and Sensei stuck with Fei Long. He seemed to just toy with us and that kind of got under my skin.

Each time he would just quite literally throw the first round. Just would backflip and let us beat him but then he would continue to mess around. In one of the matches with Sensei, I think it was actually the match just before mine because I was second in the team that time, he would sit there and Sensei would just not do anything either. LOL. really funny now that I look back at it but it irritated me cuz he wasn't taking us seriously. So that round all they did was taunt and look like they were dancing. Eventually Sensei lost and it was my turn.

I didn't want to bring out Sakura but he was bugging me with all his bullshit. As you could see, he took the first round and actually came out to fight for a little bit. The second round was when the tide of battle turned in my favor and since then I never looked back. He still wanted to play around and just like in every game I play, you don't want to take me lightly. Go for the kill every single time because the moment you let your guard down it's over. I wasn't really focusing on getting a perfect, I just wanted to as Sensei puts it get in "dat azz." It was a definitive win and he left not long after.

No comments:

Post a Comment