Wednesday, May 12, 2010

aya on the juri short anime

I don't know. I think there's a reason why the US division or the company as a whole decided not to release the anime outside of Japan. Everyone should know that Capcom likes to milk every last drop out of all properties they have and this shouldn't be any different. They've hired a bunch of people to create that short. I doubt they did that out of the goodness of their hearts and just to be part on the SSFIV project. I'm sure it wasn't cheap for Capcom to pull that off either.

So, I'm sure they will release it in some form or fashion that makes it accessible to the rest of the world. It doesn't make any sense for them to have it English dubbed yet only release it in Japan. This is assuming the English cast did work on the entire thing but why go through all the trouble to add voice to the trailer and not the whole thing?

sigh. people need to shut up already. Even if they decide not to release it (highly unlikely... people like myself would not mind paying to own a copy) it'll either be up on youtube or BakaBT will have it if they don't already do.

blah... all you whiners OMG! GTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment