Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daigo vs. Justin Wong... off the record



I was there! ^_^

I'll admit that I didn't realize that these two were finally facing off. I think during that whole thing, I was getting some time in with Makoto at one of the kiosks. LOL. At any rate, this is only the very last round of the whole set. I didn't see the rest of the match so things can be taken out of context very easily just by taking into account this one round.

I guess I'm saying it could go both ways. It could have been staged because of the massive lead Daigo had and it just so happened to end in a dabbol kay oh. On the other hand, crazy things have happened in the past and it did end in a dabbol kay oh. What are the chances of that happening? Either way, it solidified the whole "get hype" campaign and engraved itself into SF folklore history.

No comments:

Post a Comment